CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS
Standard Certificate of Deposit (CD)
From Gibraltar Bank – A New Jersey Community Bank
Owning a certificate of deposit is a safe and sure way to help your money grow. The Gibraltar Bank Standard Certificate of Deposit guarantees a fixed interest rate for the entire term of the account and provides a higher yield than a basic savings account.
Advantages of Standard Certificate of Deposit:
- Terms range from 91 days to 5 years.
- Good return on your investment.
What you need to open the account:
- $500 minimum deposit to obtain Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
- The APY assumes interest will remain on deposit until maturity. Penalties will apply for early withdrawals and fees may reduce earnings.
- The interest rate on this account is fixed for the term of the account at the rate published in our current rate sheet at the time of account opening.
Click here for current interest rates and to compare CD accounts.
Apply today! To open a Gibraltar Standard Certificate of Deposit, visit our local
Gibraltar Bank branch or contact us for more information.