New Jersey Home Mortgages
From Gibraltar Bank – A New Jersey Community Bank
Owning a home can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. It can also be one of the most expensive purchases you'll ever make. Having the right mortgage loan will not only make the dream a reality, but it can also ensure that you can afford it.
Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgage
- No points
- 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30-year fixed-rate terms available
- Little as 3% down payment required on purchase transactions
First-Time Home Buyer
- No points
- Origination fee refunded at closing
- Flexible Sources of Down Payments: Payment can come from a variety of sources, including family, acceptable grants and employer-assistance programs.
- Lower initial rate allowing for lower monthly payments
- Terms from 3/1, 5/1 and 7/1 available
- Annual percentage rate subject to adjustment after the initial change date
- FHA Mortgage programs are available with as little as a 3.5% down payment for purchases
- FHA Streamline refinances are available
Land Loans Available
- 10 year fixed rate term
- Purchase with a 25% down payment
- Convertible to a construction loan with plans
- Perfect if buying a modular home
- Draws available when needed
- Payment only based on draws taken
- Quick Close
Jumbo Home Loans
- For larger mortgage loans (above conventional conforming loan limits)
- Fixed or adjustable rates
- Loan amounts up to 1 million
- Purchase, rate/term refinance, and cash-out refinance options for primary residences
Eligible Property Types
1-4 family owner occupied and investment properties, condos, land, Planned Unit Developments (PUD) for mixed -use properties and investments.
Programs only available to qualified borrowers. Programs subject to change without notice. Underwriting terms and conditions apply. Some restrictions may apply.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Home Loans.
For rates and information on our loan programs, call 888-472-1819 or 732-245-5121.
Apply today! To inquire about a New Jersey mortgage loan, visit your local Gibraltar Bank branch or contact us for more information.